Sunday, November 15, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to the McCord...

On my way to last Tuesday's art talk, as I crossed McGill College Ave, this is what I saw. Being of a curious nature (and also arriving somewhat ahead of schedule for our lecture) I decided to check it out.There were crowds cordoned off and waiting, journalists and photographers jockeying for position. But why were all these people waiting in front of a bank building? My neighbor enlightened me --- Jean Charest was receiving a royal visit! I whipped out my camera, which just happened to be in my bag, and staked out a spot along with the other fans lined up behind the orange tape. Here are the fruits of my chance encounter with The Royal Visit.









In my next post I'll get up the photos from Rita Briansky's art talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment